Quick, easy and very Yummy Israeli Couscous recipe
You will need
- Half a cup of israeli couscous
- 3 scoops of Mitchells Bone Broth Powder
- Mushrooms, corn or basically anything that need using up from your fridge
- Fresh chilli or chilli flakes
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Oil of choice
- Bring a splash of oil up to heat. We like to use Avocado oil because of its high smoke point which is perfect for this dish.
- Sauté the garlic, mushrooms, corn, chilli and any other ingredients you have rustled up. Set aside.
- Add Mitchells Bone Broth Powder to the hot water and bring to a boil.
- Add the couscous and simmer until it has soaked up 80% of the broth, add back in the veg mix and cook for a further few minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste
WANT TO TRY MORE RECIPES?
• Creamy Oyster Mushroom Pasta
• Protein Packed Collagen Smoothie