Boost your Health with Bone Broth from Grass-Fed Beef
Packed full of nutrients, our bone broth from grass-fed beef assists with strengthening your body from within. Extracting components such as collagen, amino acids and minerals through a slow cooking process help loosen and dissolve the tougher bits that we as humans wouldn’t otherwise have access to, unless you live on a farm. A convenient way to get added nutrients into your body, we explore a few characteristics of this ancient food, and how Mitchell can assist us in doing so.
Benefits of Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth
Bone broth is said to have many health benefits for our bodies if consumed daily. Have a look at what your body is missing out on now:
- Bone broth may benefit the digestive system by providing your body with glutamine, found in the protein gelatine. Gelatine helps the food move through your gut more easily and may assist with a number of gut problems.
- Bone broth contains collagen that can promote healthy hair, teeth, bones and skin. Collagen may also ease pain and stiffness in joints and reduce the symptoms of osteoporosis.
- Bone broth is also a convenient source of glycine, which has been said to aid in sleep quality because of its calming effect on the brain. Glycine also promotes healthy blood in individuals.
Bone broth from grass-fed beef is the best as you know they have been fed the best food and lived a good life.
Tips for Consuming Grass-Fed Bone Broth Powder
While there is no wrong way to consume your grass-fed beef bone broth, here are a few tips to get the most of out your bone broth powder.
- Heat it and have a mug before dinner. The heat enhances the hearty taste of the powder for a soup-like starter. This can also encourage weight loss, as the soup-like texture can fill you up, resulting in a smaller “main meal”.
- If you enjoy cooking, then add a cup of powder to your homemade soup or stew. You will get both benefits of goodness as well as added taste from your meal.
- A more unconventional way, but still delicious, is a smoothie. Pop your favourite fruits and seeds into your blender, along with the powder, add your favourite yogurt or juice and you have a sweetened version of grass-fed beef bone broth.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use Mitchells
Dating back thousands of years, bone broth support digestion, improve kidney function and assist with blood building. Thankfully, Mitchells have their age-old recipe for bone broth and are making it available to you to share in the traditional goodness it brings. Besides shiny hair and stronger nails, other internal properties it may assist with include quicker recovery time from an injury, ease of movement and decreased joint pain and an immunity booster. Of course, each individual’s body is different and may absorb the nutrients from bone broth at different rates, but due to the densely packed grass-fed bone broth powder from Mitchells, what have you got to lose? Order now and receive free shipping when you spend $40 or more.