Bone Broth Powders - Nutrition for Modern Life
By removing the water and retaining the nutrients, bone broth powder offers the magnesium, calcium, and other rich amino acids and vitamins in animal products, but in their most convenient form. The best part? It won’t change the taste of your favourite drinks, meals or baked goods!
The Benefits of Bone Broth Concentrate in NZ
- Weight loss. “Low calorie and high protein” is a good general rule when looking for food products that boost your metabolism and reduce appetite. Bone broth is a fantastic example of a low-calorie and high-protein supplement.
- Diminished joint pain. Bone broth is full of chondroitin and glucosamine, which have both shown to address joint pain in clinical trials.
- Less inflammation. Two other amino acids packed into bone broth are glutamine glycine. These may reduce inflammation thanks to some interesting effects, such as suppressing the inflammatory hormones IL-6 and TNF-α.
The benefits of bone broth are mostly understood today in relation to the value of the nutrients it contains, for example, the amino acids described above. Find out more about the benefits of our offering.
What You Should Know About Bone Broth Powder in New Zealand
So, you understand the benefits. But what makes this a notable solution?
- It’s easy to add to your favourite meals and drinks. Whatever you enjoy eating or drinking, you can supplement it with this convenient supplement. Heat doesn’t break down or affect the value of powdered bone broth, so you can even bake with it or pour it into your coffee.
- Simple ingredients and no complicated dosing schedules. The benefits of our products lie in those nutrients we mentioned, so additional artificial ingredients do not feature. No dosing schedule is required, just make sure that you add it to your meals and drinks.
- The health risks of bone broth powder are minimal, which makes it a terrific ‘try-and-see’ product, offering little risk and high potential reward.
The amount of glutamate and lead in bone broth, and particularly chicken bone broth collagen concentrate, is perfectly safe. It is the levels of both in your diet that may harbour risks. Just as the glutamate in MSG can be harmful to us if we have too much, the glutamate and other elements in bone broth need to be part of a healthy and balanced diet. Ultimately, this product is a tried-and-tested collection of exceedingly beneficial amino acids and nutrients. Try some today, either as a protein supplement or as a way to get some of the nutrients you are lacking in your diet.
We are a work-from-home family business that produces sustainable and New Zealand-made bone broth powder and other supplements. We focus on using time-tested methods to make high-quality traditional nutrition possible for people living a modern life. If you have any questions or enquires about bone broth, its benefits or how to use it, feel free to contact us.