Dispatch and Stock-Control Legend
About Mitchells Nutrition
Our ideal person will...
- Have excellent work ethics, be efficient, pay attention to detail, and be well organised
- Work with purpose, show initiative and be able to prioritise workload
- Be reliable and committed
- Able to lift medium-heavy objects (up to 10kg)
- Possibly have experience in dispatch and stock-management
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receive, record and arrange incoming stock
- Unload and organise incoming stock
- Quality checking all incoming stock and report any damages or discrepancies
- Monitoring stock levels and maintain accurate stock counts
- Prioritising daily orders for dispatch
- Picking, packing and fulfilment of online and wholesale orders
- Maintain a clean, tidy and well-stocked picking area
- Print picking lists - requiring basic use of EShip, DHL, and Shopify
- Pack orders carefully, correctly, and with care
Please Note: As the business grows, this role has the potential to evolve overtime, should you wish to take more on down the track.
Hours: 8-10/week (1.5-2hours/day), immediate start
Location: Mitchells Nutrition Head Office (Mt Maunganui)
This role would suit a local mum or individual looking to slot in some extra hours around other work.
HOW TO APPLY