Happy International Nacho day!
This 10 minute Bone Broth Nacho recipe is sure to get the taste buds tingling!
Bone Broth Nachos (serves 3-4)
You will need:
1 Brown onion
300g Prime beef mince
6 scoops Mitchell’s bone broth powder
1 can of black beans
Salt & Pepper
Oil of some description
- Brown diced onion in the oil over a medium heat
- Add mince and season with Salt & Pepper
- Sprinkle bone broth over the mince and stir in
- Add grated carrot (a great way to get some vegies and broth into your kids)
- Add black beans and any seasoning of your choice
- Plate the mince & bean combo on top of your corn chips before popping under the grill to melt the cheese
- Finish with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!
Want to try more recipes?