Recipe from our friends over at Ironclad Pan
One pan wonder. The perfect summer and winter dish.
Ironclad x Mitchell's | Buttery Beetroot Noodles (serves 2)
2 bundles soba noodles
2 T butter
1 T olive oil
3 T beetroot very finely grated
1 heaped T Mitchells Bone Broth Powder
1 t miso paste
¼ c water
1 lemon juiced
Beetroot stalks very finely chopped
- Boil the soba noodles according to directions on packet, minus one minute. Drain. Refresh with cold water then drain again and set aside.
- Heat butter and oil to bubbling in your Ironclad Pan.
- Add the grated beetroot, bone broth powder, miso, lemon juice and water and simmer for 2 minutes at a high heat.
- Stir through the noodles and bring pan to a simmer to heat them through. Check for seasoning. Does it need a little more salt for you liking?
- Sprinkle with red beetroot stalks for last minute added crunch.
- Serve with protein and greens of your choice.