We recently teamed up with Marama's Mushrooms and grew our own Oyster Mushroom block at home. It was such a cool project watching them grow and in only 7 days we had a harvest.
Oyster Mushrooms are not only extremely good for you they are also very delicious!
Creamy Oyster Mushroom Pasta Recipe (Serves 2/4)
You will need:
300/400 grams of fresh oyster mushrooms - We recommend purchasing a grow your own block from @maramasmushrooms . Alternatively you can use any mushrooms of your choice.
6 scoops of Mitchell’s bone broth powder
300ml Fresh Cream
3 cloves of Garlic
Salt & Pepper
Pack of Soba noodles or noodles of your choice🍝
Tasty cheese 🧀
- Sauté the onion & garlic until brown in Grove Avocado Oil
- Add sliced Oyster mushrooms
- Season with salt & pepper to taste
- Add bone broth powder to the cream and then add to the pan
- Sauté until cream reduces and thickens
- Bring soba noodles to the boil
- Plate up and top with tasty cheese (optional)