Recipe by @saltwater__girl
Immunity Boosting Winter Warmer Noodle Bowl
You will need
- 1cm finely sliced fresh ginger
- Half a long red chilli finely sliced
- One finely sliced spring onion,
- About two tablespoons of soy sauce
- About two teaspoons sesame oil
- A squeeze of fresh lime juice and a pinch of salt
- A handful of fresh coriander
- Four teaspoons of Mitchell’s Bone broth powder
- Pop all the ingredients a small saucepan with two cups of water and add the bone broth powder.
- Bring to boil, add some Hakubaku organic Japanese soba noodles (or similar).
- Cook for three minutes or until noodles are cooked through, and serve with some more fresh chilli and coriander.
- Alternatively you can add a protein source of your choice
Simply Scoop, Stir, Revitalise
Want to try more recipes?