This family favourite is a quick and nutritious meal. It’s also a great recipe for disguising healthy goodies for those fussy eaters in your household.
The Ultimate Spag Bol (Serves 4)
Spaghetti of choice (We have used San Remo)
500g prime mince
100g diced bacon (optional)
1 medium grated carrot
1 onion diced
1 handful mushrooms diced (optional)
2 teaspoons crushed or diced garlic
1 handful of cherry tomatoes
1/2 can of whole peeled tomatoes
Sprinkle of parmesan cheese
2 cups of hot water
4 heaped teaspoons of Mitchell’s Bone Broth Powder
Salt & pepper (we recommend Man Grind from Pepper & Me)
1 tsp Chilli oil (optional to your spice liking)
- Fry the onion in a medium heat pan, add garlic until browned.
- Add the diced bacon and mince. Simmer until both are almost cooked through.
- Add in the bone broth, grated carrot, mushrooms and the 1/2 can of tomatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes and reduce.
- Add in the cherry tomatoes a few minutes before serving.
- Plate up and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
WANT TO TRY MORE RECIPES?
• Creamy Oyster Mushroom Pasta
• Ironclad X Mitchells | Buttery Beetroot Noodles