RECIPE FROM OUR FRIENDS OVER AT BOX ME UP
Perfect sweet snack to whip out for an event or when you need to satisfy that sweet tooth. The combination of the chocolate + peanut butter (carb + healthy fat) satiates you, satisfies those cravings and stabilises blood sugar levels therefore reducing the urge to snack on more.
Protein Peanut Butter Choc Cups (makes 6 large cups)
️1/2 cup dark chocolate chip buttons
️2 tbsp coconut oil
️2 tbsp Mitchells Bone Broth Protein Powder OR 1 tbsp cocoa powder
️1 tsp honey
️3 heaped tbsp Fix and Fog peanut butter
️1.5 tbsp coconut oil
️1 tsp honey
- Place cupcake wrappers in the desired muffin tin.
- Combine the chocolate chips, cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey in a saucepan over low heat and melt until smooth. Pour and divide this into the six cupcake wrappers and then place in freezer for 20 mins or so until set.
- Melt the peanut butter, coconut oil and honey in the microwave or in a saucepan over low heat. Pour this on top of the chocolate layer evenly then set in freezer for another 20-30 mins.
- Leave in freezer (if hot weather) and take out to enjoy as snack when needed!
WANT TO TRY MORE RECIPES?
• Decadent Chocolate Protein Smoothie
• Protein Packed Collagen Smoothie
• Bone Broth Nachos