This is a basic vanilla cookie recipe, you can add anything that tickles your fancy! In other batches I have added cranberries, crystalised ginger, almonds, seeds or some lovely dark cocoa for a chocolatey treat. I have used the Vanilla Mitchells Bone Broth Protein Powder in these cookies but any flavour would be delish!
These don’t last long in the Mitchells office!
Vanilla Choc Chip Protein Cookies (Makes 18 Large Cookies)
125g Butter (Softened)
1 C coconut sugar
1 tsp Vanilla extract (Heilala used)
2 Free Range Eggs
3 scoops Mitchells Bone Broth Protein Powder (Vanilla used but any flavour would be yum!)
2 C gluten free flour (I find the Bakels one the best blend and most like normal plain flour)
1 tsp Baking Powder
¾ C Chocolate Chunks (Solomons Organic Chocolate used)
Pinch of salt on each cookie
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whip butter, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy
- Beat the eggs in
- Add Mitchells Bone Broth Protein Powder, mix
- Add gluten free flour and baking powder, mix
- Chocolate chunks
- Mix until just combined, it is a sticky mixture
- Use an ice cream scoop to portion out the cookie dough leaving 5cm between each cookie
- Wet your fingers and gently press the dough ball flat.
- 10.Sprinkle with a pinch of salt
- 11.Bake for 8 minutes
- 12.Do your best not to eat the whole batch in one go!