The change of season is upon us... The leaves are falling and the slow cookers are being pulled from the back of the cupboard. Not only that, but pumpkins are in season too!
We love a pumpkin soup, and it’s such a great dish to incorporate our Bone Broth powder into for extra nutritional benefits.
Follow our super simple recipe to make it at home.
Bone Broth Pumpkin Soup Recipe (Serves 2/4)
You will need:
1 Pumpkin (medium to large)
1 to 2 onions
3 to 4 Garlic cloves
Black pepper corns (1 teaspoon)
2 bay leafs
4 to 5 scoops of Mitchells bone broth powder mixed in hot water
- Cut the pumpkin into manageable pieces (remove skin and seeds)
- Peel onions and garlic and quarter
- Add 4 to 5 heaped teaspoon of Mitchells bone broth powder to 4 cups of hot water and stir until mixed
- Add all the ingredients to a slow cooker or pot and turn on low
- Cooking time 4 to 6 hours. Yup easy as that
- Blend once the ingredients have softened and serve with crusty bread and butter and you have yourself a winning combo.
WANT TO TRY MORE RECIPES?• Hearty Beef Bone Broth Stew
• Creamy Oyster Mushroom Pasta
• Protein Packed Collagen Smoothie
• Bone Broth Nachos